Porsche Roadside Assist
Porsche Roadside Assist gives you the security of assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Included in the price of all Porsche Approved used cars is a membership of Porsche Assistance.
Porsche Roadside Assistance provides comprehensive cover in the unlikely event of a breakdown, anywhere in Australia.
A customer service team dedicated to Porsche customers is available all year round. They will ensure the most appropriate kind of assistance is sent to help you, and will assist you with onward transport and accommodation, to meet your needs.
- Breakdown assistance at home, work or roadside
- Onward travel and accommodation if repairs cannot be made at the roadside
- Recovery of your Porsche to a Porsche Centre
- Secure storage if your car needs to be repaired
- A courtesy car while your Porsche is being repaired
When calling Porsche Roadside Assist, please have the following information available:
- Your name and location
- Your vehicle VIN or chassis number (found on your vehicle registration sticker)
- Your vehicle registration
- The model and colour or your Porsche
- A description of the incident and an assessment of whether you believe towing to be necessary