Technician - Full Time Position
Our team consists of professional and highly focused individuals who have a wealth of knowledge and industry experience to provide our clients with the best customer service possible.
An opportunity now exists for a qualified Service/Diagnostic Technician to join a prestige Porsche brand with amazing career development and growth.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- General servicing, reconditioning and maintenance of vehicles
- Identifying and repairing technical issues
- Identifying additional work as required
- Correctly completing all work as per Manufacturer Repair Times Guide and Automotive Retail standards
- Road testing vehicles
- Completing quality and timely work to meet Customer needs as per Repair Order Instructions
- Conducting a quality check on all work
- European Brand experience essential
- Excellent diagnostic and time management skills
- Have a current Motor Mechanic Trade Certificate III + 3 years' experience
- A current Driver's Licence
- Ability to work in a busy service centre
- Be reliable and have a good work ethic
- Have a good eye for detail
- Pride in your work and a drive to excel
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent organisational skills
You will be working in a clean and well-lit environment with the very latest tools and technology providing opportunities to develop your skills and career.
We are looking for the best of the best - so if you have the above skills and relevant experience, along with a genuine aspiration to gain long term employment, this is an exceptional opportunity to start a new career with a fantastic, growing organisation wanting to invest in the right people.
Service Manager Rafal Staporski here.